Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Go Blogging!

From last two days I was craving to write here. Craving is correct word as I had lot of thoughts and subjects going through mind. Particularly after giving long speech on blogging to Manish I thought I should restart it. I got idea of blogging when I was preparing for GMAT. Then I screwed exam and stopped doing writing. Currently there are literally thousands of bloggers out there. Purpose of blogging can be anything. For some people it is way of writing their dairy. Before, people were too sensitive about the privacy of their diary but now they keep it open on internet. For example, if you click "next blog" button at the right corner of the screen you will find some random guy or girl writing about his/her day. You have no clue about it but certainly interesting to read about the life of other people. I read some student blogs. They are putting up thoughts on their interests (car, music, science etc). This is becoming big business in USA. I think every major website which offers free public services offer blogging facility. I like to read some blogs but what I like most is checking out random blogs. It gives so many things you never expect. I was reading a blog on indiatimes, the guy posts various news or comic news around the world. It had funny story about how government is going to collect data about you and then sell it to private companies. So the next thing you know, A pizza guy is giving you advice on which pizza suits your diet and what is balance on your ATM account. Another one was a struggling director talking about the way location of a short film is selected. Another big thing for me is to be particular about spellings and grammar. I know I am weak in that area. Few subjects I was thinking of writing on, - Remember the titans ( A film on community integration using Football (American off course)) - New media companies (HDTV, Microsoft's 24 Hr TV channel). - Rain in Reno and weather around - Book (Former IBM CEO ) I am reading from ages - My new iPod and in general Music player along with my hobbies - Normal confusion while purchasing a car. I think these subjects should keep me busy for coming week, especially with lot of time on hand on 36 hr flight.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kedar,
It is an art to think and write the things. I thought about this so many times but whenever I took pen in my hand I usually get stuck up. It is always a treat to read your thoughts especially when you are not around here in India.
I like to read your mails and will read the blogs as well. You have the ability to put the things in a sequence and thats the reason why the reader like me always want to read your blogs.
All the best !!!
Warm Regards,
Abhijit

8/25/2004 12:46:00 AM  
Blogger Kedar said...

Thanks Abhi,

I think you are the only one regular reader here. Hopefully I will attract more trafic in future.

8/25/2004 04:32:00 PM  
Blogger Harshad said...

You have indeed attracted some more traffic! Although i am 3 years late, but as they say its better late than never!!

5/21/2007 12:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home