Friday, August 27, 2004

Packed, Ready to go!

Packed, Ready to go: When you are getting ready for long international flight then you feel like you have lot to do. But in reality you don’t if you are not going to country for the first time. Besides making sure that I have all the documentation needed to return back to USA there is nothing else to do. Packing clothes is easiest part. You just need to put clothes inside bag when you are going to India. Rest of the things are taken care by Mom. This time I was much more pressurized with shopping. Everybody wants something for them and I was not sure where I am going to get the best deal around. Plus to make the matter really worse, people list their demand in general so you have to go and choose. Sometimes you don’t really understand what they wanted and it makes both sides upset. I was put in same situation. But fortunately this time everyone cancelled the items as time progressed. So I end up buying three or four things only. Air travel is sometime quite boring but with this new laptop and IPod it is quite good uptil now. You start on a small plane. People are boring there. But I hope the people on long journey will be good. A short drink also helps you to feel good. I was not sure what I was going to do and feeling like sleepy but then I saw this power point and thought I can use this time to write and watch something fun. This is the reason I am writing it now. Now about some serious blogs, last time I was explaining the things going around the blog world. But it is not constrained to the simple people explaining the things in their short and limited life. Couple of big company executives also write something on company discussion forum. It might be for investors to make them comfortable with the direction company is heading. Or it might be to communicate with the users who believe in the company. The couple of examples are Shai Agasi (SAP), Mark Cuban (HDTV) – actually these are the one I read and never thought of others. I think it is also true for the Indian software giants like infosys and wipro. This type of communication makes it easy on the part of the company saving some money to get interviews published for big executives. Leave the boring purpose, but interesting thing is that you feel like you are one of the board members for the company. Something on India trip: I am really looking forward to this trip. Though are some worries in my mind which make me think that this trip will not be interesting but the positive side has huge margin. I hope I am not going to spend some boring time. I will write rest of the part in Hongkong where, I am thinking of taking a little tour. I am not sure how I will manage the time which will be at max four hours. Hong Kong airport: Just sitting at hong kong airport.first about typical desi attitude. We always complain about desi’s ignoring other desi. One of my friend describes this desi attitude very well. It has look saying “you are following me here too”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home