Thursday, October 14, 2004

Do you know her!

I always feel that I have nice vision about the looks of other people. This is why my fav models have something sp. in their face. Following lady is one example of that. She is playing leading lady in Swades. She is the one who use to act in some surf or other ad. I researched on her and found that she graduated from my fav college in Mumbai. This I did when I was in engineering 3'rd yr or final. When internet was expensive and difficult to access. some other examples are Sonali, Neha (Unsuccessful as actress but famous for her innocent looks).

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she is Gayatri Joshi... Not sure though...

10/14/2004 11:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she is Gayatri Joshi... Not sure though...
Abhijit

10/14/2004 11:49:00 PM  
Blogger Kedar said...

I know. She is Gayatri. The reason I wrote about her is that I knew about her from quite a longtime. Know Ashutosh got credit to introduce as he is big director.

10/14/2004 11:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/Gayatri-Joshi-Fan-Club

Join fan club of Gayatri Joshi (Geeta of Swades) from this link here:

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/Gayatri-Joshi-Fan-Club

Cut and paste it or click it which ever is suitable for you and then join the fan club. We have many pictures of GJ and comments on her.

4/17/2005 12:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be interesting to see the girl you marry! The girl in the snaps is Gayatri Joshi. Sad to inform you that she recently got married and is now Gayatri Joshi Oberio.... Better luck next time Kedar!
Hope to see the snap for your life - wife!

10/09/2005 02:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home