Wednesday, April 27, 2005

American Citizenship

Usually u dont feel that you are citizen of differnt country. At least not where I live. I think US has best policy (since I lived in USA only after India) which allows other nationals to work here. But past few weeks, I have been realizing that, its not your country. They limit your opportunities by forcing you to work for one company, where as I am doing two businesses simultaniously then I have much more potential for growth. Its all about utilizing it, rather than stopping me from doing that they should be happy to add one more company on country map, but "no" they have to stop me. At work too, you will not given preference to visit other countries since for US citizens it will be easy to get approval. And then their racial behaviour at stores at other places. Fortunately I have not come across many of such incidents but two in last 3 weeks were sufficient for me to rethink about what I think. I guess best way to exploit the opportunity should be learned in this case. I have done that in past and executed successfully in VISA matters. I should just go back to that but question then again comes in mind, WHY I HAVE TO DO THIS. Basically, Stop bitching about it and live with it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No more 'dil-se' sanvad from here. Again happy in dialogs than to talk in public???
Abhijit

5/23/2005 12:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home