Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Show me the Money!

This is the best mantra in corporate world. I currently working on requirement gathering for a project. Then I suppose to work with Product Line Leader (PLL) for justification of this project. This is going crazy. Actully this project will enhance the value of the product itself beside charging seprately for it. But I guess that is the last thing this world will understand. I guess there should be proper marketing strategy department and there is small but big difference between the Product manager and Product Marketing Manager. I am getting that now. I guess this will prepare me for my new job. Today is last day to submit my account for last yr work. I have been here for 2 months and not much on product table to show. Though I think I will just do fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home