Friday, April 08, 2005

Presidential Race 2008!

I was reading a article on India-US relationship on indian express and their I found a google ad for a website on Rice. They also made a blog on Hilary considering that she is going to run in 08. This discussion of running a black in 08 with republicans is going on from a while. Previously Powell was the running candidate. Then after Bush had Rice in his place, now she is more fav candidate. Being a women to fight a women, one thing will be assured that Americans will get their first lady president. But I don't think conservaties on both sides will let that happen. I can understand the Cliton influence in this process but for Republicans, this will be tough to sell. So ruplican primaries will be more interesting to watch than presidential fight. Let's see. If you ask me, I would rather amend the constitution and give former president two more terms so then there will be big fight. Bush Vs. Cliton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home