Thursday, November 11, 2004

Home !

This week is most stressful for me in months. Not because I have been busy at work but due to the home search situation. From last 4 days I dont have my own place to stay. I am staying on couches, small rooms and whatever. The bad thing is that I am missing proper meal (eating out and that too boring stuff). I know I should not be bitching about the minden situation here but inspite of having a good job, you dont get good living conditions, I think that is very sad. 2 days back, I took decision of moving in a place ignoring its massive rent of 900$ but then suddenly, I meet a desi guy and then felt that I should save money too. You know the feeling after meeting a desi that savings is most important thing in your life and not your own enjoyment. Though there is fine line between enjoyment and necessity, most of the times its invisible for me. I realize that line after i spend money. This time I am trying to save on me. Everybody here is advicing me that I should buy home here to save money on Tax and Rent. This makes financial sense, only problem is that you never know when prices are going to go down. Since being a single guy you dont want to commit to any other thing. I almost checked out every single house available for rent. Every apartment agency which rents out apartments. No luck uptil now. Meanwhile everytime I write this blog, I forget to mention about the beauty of this place. Its very beautiful place to be. Green on fields and snow covered mountains everywhere. You look out from conference room or every other window and you can be speechless watching that beauty. This one perfectly matches Ranrang description. I am not sure what kind of weather is there in india right now but its like shravan or mansoon here. Only you will see snow beside rain. Now I am feeling much better, so lets get back to what I have been doing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kedar!

I have noticed about you mentioning "Ranrang"... Just a request... why dont you express your view on it... I have been through your profile in which you have mentioned about ranrang being your favourite book.

looking forward to read on "ranrang" :-)

RD

10/09/2005 03:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home