Monday, November 14, 2005

Some Interesting facts!

I have started to use the Adsense on my blog which introduced me to so many new facts and questions. Browsers: It has been great problem for browser to add the feeds. Neither firefox nor IE does a great job on them. I tried flicker it was good for blogging but not good feeds (or I did not understand it), Today I m trying this new browser which has IE base (which means all my IE related applications work here so as international script papers based on IE such as esakal). The name of browser is Maxthon. Created by some people, I guess it runs on donations. The best part is that it has all features of IE with required additional such as RSS handling, tab, blockers etc. Check it out yourself at Maxthon. Another interesting fact, I was always wondering why google did not buy Firefox or at least some connections. Turns out, there is connection, google pays you if you put firefox icon on your site, and people actually install it on their machine. Also google is default page for firefox. Blogger: There are several deficiencies in blocker tool here and I like what Typepad has at their site. But since it is paid, I am not going to subscribe it, I wonder why google can't make these features here at blogger and not after next 6 months but NOW. Google Ads Browsers like these have inherent capability to block the google ads. This is amazing and also warning how people can stop google business. For example if you open my blog in this browser you wont see the google ad which is normally displayed in other browsers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home