Saturday, November 13, 2004

More from Life!

Basically whatever written in this entry is for me and for my own understanding. If you can make sense out of it, you are welcome to read it. But I am not sure if you will. These days, more from life is my inspiration for doing anything. I am trying to get free from the basic level. I dont remember what Jack Welch call it but its the proper word for it. Currently reading books like these on IBM, Dell or GE. Basically now being in there i can relate my experiences to them. Not exactly though. But somewhat similar to Jack as he started from the basic post of junior engg in GE. Basically I am finding out that Bently people are still not into GE. They have been working with different style. The moto is same. Earn ton of money for COMPANY but the way is certainly different. I am not sure how it changes on the part of management but its great to know some insides in it. That's why I am trying to understand the mentality on both sides (management which acquired company, people who are working for the company). My approach is quite different towards the things. I am asking so many questions like these big guys asked when they joined as CEO. THE BIG differece is that I am just a junior engg. But people are very nice to me, particularly Ken, Scott, Dave and Bob are trying to explain everything they can. They dont have to but they are. That's nice start. The project is gr8 to work. But again, when rethinking of this whole thing, Its not that simple to work with that SHOW ME MONEY eq. I am getting into it but dont how i will apply it over here. Feeling like my growth is blocked and I need to do something about it. But I am not sure of the way. One thing is sure, I should pay more attention to what I am doing right now. They hired my as programmer and not as management consultant. NO,, no ,, i am not going right way here so I will stop this entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home